Apr 2026 POTM Fish Head Shot.

Can I ask…
What is a head-shot?
because a lot of these aren’t what I would consider a head-shot, but rather a full-body-shot.
200.gif
 
Can I ask…
What is a head shot?
because a lot of these aren’t what I would consider a head shot, but rather a full-body shot.
Our Pedant in Chief has spoken!
 
Our Pedant in Chief has spoken!
I had to submit a headshot to a potential employer once and accidentally sent them a full-body shot instead…
Some people don’t appreciate art I guess
 
Last edited:
Can I ask…
What is a head shot?
because a lot of these aren’t what I would consider a head shot, but rather a full-body shot.
Agreed. Two different things.

Body shot
Boxing Put Them Up GIF


Head shot
kid fail GIF
 
Last edited:
Can I ask…
What is a head shot?
because a lot of these aren’t what I would consider a head shot, but rather a full-body shot.
Same sentiments. And while amazing shots, they aren’t a “head shot”. Curious to see what makes it to the voting round.
 
The first thing I notice in this gif is the strange white wig. Even the funny expression is secondary. Just one thing that amazes me about good photos…what do you see…what is your first impression?
 
If I’d know I could’ve used older photos from previous fish I could’ve joined the blenny brigade —
Not off sub
1776475752972.jpeg
 
The first thing I notice in this gif is the strange white wig. Even the funny expression is secondary. Just one thing that amazes me about good photos…what do you see…what is your first impression?
1776478371938.png
 
The first thing I notice in this gif is the strange white wig. Even the funny expression is secondary. Just one thing that amazes me about good photos…what do you see…what is your first impression?
It's 'Always Sunny in a Reef Tank'

😁
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new