Last movie you have seen: Do you survive its plot?

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw the Lord of the Rings Return of the King in theater yesterday, I never saw the originals in theater, and I did not watch my first one until the Return of the King came out, I really do enjoy the movies so it was a real treat so see it in the theater, only problem they had the volume way to loud and my ears are ringing big time now, sounds like a fan is on.
So to your question I think these movies will stand the test of time.

OP
OP
Kapachuka3

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw the Lord of the Rings Return of the King in theater yesterday, I never saw the originals in theater, and I did not watch my first one until the Return of the King came out, I really do enjoy the movies so it was a real treat so see it in the theater, only problem they had the volume way to loud and my ears are ringing big time now, sounds like a fan is on.
So to your question I think these movies will stand the test of time.
Those movies are legendary, one of the only movie series im a nerd with. i even learned how to make a really good lembas bread recipe.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason or another I did not watch or was even was interested in them when they were all the rage. I have always liked those kind of movies I even saw LOTR the animation movie in theater. I think it was because I was going through a very tough time in my life with no free time.
So it was a dream come true for me to see it in the theater. I wish they got the sound right, it was full blast, when the Fell Beast/Nazul did there shrill we were doing the same thing in the theater, holding our ears.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back