Late season avalanche!!!

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,175
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ty @therman for another outstanding coral. Few more from that order just outstanding!!! but the Ari is a fav, but others right there too
IMG_2173.jpeg
 
Ty brother appreciate that from a righteous reefer such as yourself. Stay safe Perry. Enjoy rap orlando if u go.

TY,
I am fortunate to keep a living reef. The idea of a reef's micro biome being similar to that of the soil, and our gut has me tripping brother ;)
 
TY,
I am fortunate to keep a living reef. The idea of a reef's micro biome being similar to that of the soil, and our gut has me tripping brother ;)
It’s good when u know, you know. Some of the best source corals around to give ya that bump to get ya going.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new