Latest FTS.. 120 gallon

GOSKN5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
983
Reaction score
754
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got a better pic... still not perfect.. but not bad.. also wanted to show off the world's largest chromis haha..

b75c6e7ff41e4479214c693b608520d3.jpg
 
That looks sweet!!
Is that a bare bottom or just a little bit of sand?
 
Thanks.. it's barebottom, but the underside is painted white...
 
Looks terrific!
 
Tank looks great! BTW is that chromis huge or what?
 
Tank looks great! BTW is that chromis huge or what?
Thanks rev.. I have to get a video of him on here.. it's the biggest one I have ever seen. Every bit of 4" and thick like a bluegill haha...
 
Jacob - I think I told you this locally, but I love your tank. You put my 120 to shame.

I almost wish you kept that tall tank you had. It would have been fun to see what you could have done with that one.

PS - I will take frags of any of those Gorgs you "accidently break off"
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new