Latezonatus temperature

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardeus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,052
Reaction score
2,613
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the maximum acceptable temperature for latezonatus clowns? Do they need a colder period?

Is there a difference between wild caught and captive bred in this regard?
 
CB are better adapted to higher temp, but there are not that many available these days. There were a few on LADD that looked ok, and many that had deformities. I would not buy one from LA without seeing an actual fish. WC adapt fine, but finding them will be a challenge. I would keep them at 78, they will be fine.
 
Thanks. I'm having problems finding a couple of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new