Lavender Ricordia Yumas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeppelin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zeppelin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
573
Reaction score
2
Location
Pickerington, OH, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this rock. :D


purpleyuma1.jpg


purpleyuma2.jpg
 
Part of me think,s awww man, and it was so beautiful like that too...

And part of me goes, Whoopppeee! He's gonna frag it!!!
:D
:LOL:
Laurie
 
I quit keeping Yumas vcause they melt no matter how I treat them....After 7 hot pink yumas I'm done with them.
 
I love yumas but have had my own issues with them melting and boy has my bank account taken a hit with the pink yumas I bought back in the day when they were the latest craze. Funny thing is that I have an orange and blue yuma given to me in a trade and its the first one I've ever kept and not had melt *touch wood*
 
"Touch wood" ? This is a family website there lady I think you got the wrong impression.....LOL



"Knock on wood".....
 
:lol: that's the British expression for our "knock on wood" Sorry, my hubby is British and I pick these phrases up from him :)
 
Lol, I was going to say that Indians say 'touch wood' too. I have a lot of friends from India, and I think the english they learn is British english.
 
Hahaha, when I was in Mildenhall, England you should have seen the new guys faces when they heard a chick say that at the base bar... ROTFLMAO... it was PRICELESS...

:lol:
Laurie
 
Thats just down the road from where I live!

I'm from Lowestoft suffolk right on the coast :)

Shame they don't do the airshows there no more, loved those!

Cheers Shelton.
 
Shelton, my husband grew up for part of his childhood near that area and then his parents moved the family down to Lyme Regis, Dorset which is where they still live :)
 
Small world isn't it! Loved seeing all the aircraft buzzing over here :)

Cheers Shelton.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new