OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats what i thought. Didnt know if was a custom size or not. Thats almost the same footprint as mine

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So where did you find them? I looked around and all were out of stock. Im far from ready for a tang but always looking. Anthias will be my next addition in few weeks. Then from there not sure yet.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed about 6 different companies to be honest with ya. I Facebook messaged Pacific Island Aquatics on Wednesday and Saturday night he messaged me back that his diver had two of them in hand. He said he can't hold one of them for me even if I pre-paid for it but said he would put them up on his site and if one was still there when I am ready I could just purchase it that way. If not, he will get me one when I'm ready.

I'll probably place my order this time in two weeks. I'll keep ya posted.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I've seen them for. PIA told me $35 plus $50 to ship so I'm cool with that especially because I think I'll be splitting shipping with someone else who will be ordering a fish or two from them when I order.

I caught my Hippo Tang last night, so now I just need to get my QT set up and I'll be good to go!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back