Law office aquariums

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some free time and went to law office aquariums yesterday. As always had such a hard time picking out of the non stop eye candy. Truly the nicest sps collection I’ve ever seen in person, and get to pick Richards brain. check them out.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to see two options for price but the size for each option being tiny and super tiny. Anyone have experience with them that can tell me if the frags are really that small or do they cut decent size pieces? Really good collection for sure though.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to see two options for price but the size for each option being tiny and super tiny. Anyone have experience with them that can tell me if the frags are really that small or do they cut decent size pieces? Really good collection for sure though.
This probably depends on what you are looking at (some stuff is just rare and expensive, jaw dropper for example), from my experience everything is of very generous size and well encrusted. You’ll decently not feel cheated.

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve ordered from them a few times and I’ve received big pieces from them. Again, it depends what you are looking for. They always have some good stuff at reefapalooza

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok that’s good to know. I have always wanted to buy from him but was waiting til the site was updated, now that it is there are a few things I like but I don’t have room. So next time I sell off stuff I will probably send him a line.

I thought I saw a crazy marbled rainbow acro on his Facebook page a while back but I am having trouble finding it now. It was unreal! Anyone know what piece I am talking about? It had what look like two or three grafted colors on it.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it. This is the acro, I couldn’t find a name they used but this piece is sick, I am scared to find out what they charge for a frag. I am curious as to it’s lineage or where it was collected if it was wild.
Also their pink tip acropora Florida looks more like an abrohlosensis, which is a pretty big difference in growth form.

67A063C6-2CEC-4709-BD47-7CD2FFEE06C1.jpeg

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some free time and went to law office aquariums yesterday. As always had such a hard time picking out of the non stop eye candy. Truly the nicest sps collection I’ve ever seen in person, and get to pick Richards brain. check them out.

Someone needs to hide my credit card.

Nice, nice high end.

I am on the wall about thanking you for sharing. ;)

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it. This is the acro, I couldn’t find a name they used but this piece is sick, I am scared to find out what they charge for a frag. I am curious as to it’s lineage or where it was collected if it was wild.
Also their pink tip acropora Florida looks more like an abrohlosensis, which is a pretty big difference in growth form.

It’s a cc banana hammocks. I think it’s around a 100.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sfg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i've ordered multiple times from Richard and Dennis and have yet to be disappointed. Communications was on point. Don't hesitate to buy

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s superb but I would guess there are two versions. Grafted and the original? Is the grafted one only 100 bucks?
Im not sure, I don't think there are 2 versions, just different pics of the colony, I'm sure they would be happy to answer your question.

Simplyorange

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag sizes should be a min. Of 1 inch, otherwise I'm sure there is another source to get them from

Back