• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lazydayz Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Please leave your feedback on this thread. I am newer to selling and shipping corals so this will help me to know what I need to improve on!

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order with @Layzydayz and the communication was constant.
I received the shipping information when he created it and it was shipped as promised.
I received my order which was well packed and the pieces were larger than expected.
I would not hesitate to order from him again.

Again, thanks for the pieces, especially the Space Invader. Beautiful piece!!!

Fishphi784

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent seller. Prompt, clear, and pleasant communication. Coral pricing was a good value. Packaged very well. One of the corals I received came loose from the float and snapped. Seller offered refund without hesitation. Wish every seller operated like him.

Thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back