Lazy's Coral House A+++

  • Thread starter Thread starter tREEFarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tREEFarm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2021
Messages
166
Reaction score
165
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
HIGHLY RECOMMEND SHOPPING WITH LAZY'S CORAL HOUSE!

After seeing some great reviews on Lazy's Coral House I thought I would give them a try.

I placed an order yesterday afternoon, shipping was immediate, communication spot on, and arrived via UPS Overnight this morning packed with care and a 'Thank you' note.

All corals were dipped with Coral RX, almost nothing fell off the frags, super clean (zoas/palys).

Brian (aka Lazy) can be reached by text and responds promptly. 11/10 on customer service. I will be shopping here way more often now.

Thank you for a wonderful experience, Brian. I look forward to putting more of your coral in my tanks.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new