• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE and exotics frag pack for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally I would not post anything for sale here as this is a trade friendly community. However, I need new lights.

These frags Have Taken me quite some time to collect. This is the first time I have offered a frag pack like this for sale, and I only do so to upgrade my lighting. This pack will be $550 shipped.

This is a exotic frag pack that has:

1. ORA German Blue Polyp Acro
2. 30,000 leagues/TCN Lokani
3. Greg Hillers Aqua Delight
4. ORA Roscoes Acro
5. LE Ponape Rainbow Rosaria
6. Garf Purple Bonsai
7. LE Acropora Solitaryensis
8. LE Pink Lemonade
9. LE Ponape Seriatopora
10. Roland Balmes Stoddarti
11. LE Bali Tricolor
12. LE Blue Chalice (not pictured)

The first picture is with flash

fragsnumbered.jpg

Without flash

PDR_0314.jpg

I know some of the frags are hard to see (especially the pink lemonade) and tell which are which, but rest assured that they are the real thing.

Thanks,

Paul

Raptor

Angel Of Death
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that is the nicest sps pack i have seen! I wish i would have gotten mine like that. I had to pay thru the nose for each coral.
Sweet deal there!

OP
OP
M

mecold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I would be a great start for someone wanting into exotics. Trust me, I know very well about paying through the nose :)

OP
OP
M

mecold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on which ones you want to see. Most are just frags that have grown enough to get 1 or 2 frags off of.

It seems that most people want to see the pink lemonade mother, which is getting pretty large. So, here is the original frag from snipersps.
e60bdc97.jpg

Here is the most recent shot I have of the colony. It is about twice as large now.

PDR_0250.jpg

The center of this pic is the blue chalice. Just above it is the le soli. Above the soli is the a. Stoddarti. The sweepers from the blue chalice sting the bottom of the stoddarti, but have no effect on the soli for some reason.

PDR_0244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back