LE Corals move

  • Thread starter Thread starter nursedude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nursedude

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
103
Reaction score
137
Location
Peoria, Az
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Az reefers,

I just saw on instagram Le Corlas is moving. Anyone know where their new new home will be?
IMG_5647.png
 
Thank you a bit close for me coming from N. Peoria.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new