Leather coral so cal

Flynsqwirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
161
Reaction score
52
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really looking for a good home for this thing as it's out growing my tank , trade for acros preferably. Inland empire
20180923_193508.jpg
 
What kind is this and if you were to sell how much for it and will you ship
 
What kind is this and if you were to sell how much for it and will you ship
A toadstool leather and I'm not looking into shipping, sorry. I really just want it to go to a good home and it's taking up to much room in my small tank
 
Where in the inland empire
 
North san Bernardino
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new