Leather Coral Split

BanditMan15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
48
Location
Moore
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a leather that was beautiful single canopy and now has split into 3 or 4 now. Should I be worried. Tank been up and running for 10 years.
16130158673583022580488511812828.jpg
 
I have a leather that was beautiful single canopy and now has split into 3 or 4 now. Should I be worried. Tank been up and running for 10 years.
16130158673583022580488511812828.jpg
Its what they do. Now you will have three or a couple to trade.
 
It's really strange, I thought they did this though it's been like this for almost 6 months?
 
Do they like medium to heavy flow? Mid tank light?
Correct medium flow. They split and will take off. Not uncommon for them to split. In this pic you can see all the splits off my devils hand. The white is pieces that have fallen off or are getting ready to.
20210117_220457.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20210117_220457.jpg
    20210117_220457.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 45
Correct medium flow. They split and will take off. Not uncommon for them to split. In this pic you can see all the splits off my devils hand. The white is pieces that have fallen off or are getting ready to.
20210117_220457.jpg
Nice! Ok well I was just concerned because it's been like this forever. I will just keep an eye out for now. Should I frag it? Split the rock where it's split? I have been having trouble keeping my Alk up I'm constantly around 7.9. Mag 1200s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new