Leather ID help

peewee5779

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
93
Reaction score
72
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this leather from my LFS. I thought it was a cabbage but now I'm not sure. They had no idea what it was. I've had it for about 10 days, 1st picture is from yesterday, last picture is when I 1st got it. It definitely wasn't very happy at the store, they have a hard time with corals.
20251127_143345.jpg
20251126_194701.jpg
20251122_184358.jpg
20251121_131937.jpg
 
Hard to say I’m no expert but it may be a really ticked off kenya tree
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new