Leather ID

ReeferGuyAlexK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
103
Reaction score
181
Location
South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I don't know leathers very well so I just need help with an ID on the leather frags I got from a friend.
Thanks in advance guys
IMG_20201029_164110.jpg
 
hi,think devils hand/finger :)
 
Those are devils hands. They looked super glued its ok but lots of times they will detach from from the glue. Just keep an eye on that.

Medium flow medium light. I keep leathers at all levels in my tank. Heavy flow keeps polyps from extending.
 
Those are devils hands. They looked super glued its ok but lots of times they will detach from from the glue. Just keep an eye on that.

Medium flow medium light. I keep leathers at all levels in my tank. Heavy flow keeps polyps from extending.
Awesome thank you. Yeah my friend glued them, still look attached but I will keep an eye on them.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new