Leathers

FishPerson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2025
Messages
58
Reaction score
18
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I will be adding some leather corals to my tank in your opinion what are the best “low” light easier leather to take care of
 
Most of the ones I've seen have been toadstools or sinularias 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new