• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leaving the hobby!

Qbmafia444

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
juat had a tank fail which is my 40 gallon bowfront. I believe from my floors warping and causing tank to be unleveled and cause bottom seam to fail. I was planning to upgrade soon. I have brand new in SCA aquariums 100 gallon internal overflow starphire glass aquarium 48x20x24, trigger emerald 34 sump, 2 hydra 26hd(brand new in boxes) tunnels osi ATO(brand new I’m box) custom made 10 gallon acrylic ato box. Bubble magus curve 7 skimmer(brand new in box) never used Jabao dc 9000 return pump, unopened 160 gallon mix reef crystals, light rail mounting kit for hydras, custom acrylic screen lid made by top lips, 200 gallon per day vertex puratek RODI UNIT that has booster pump built in. Still read 0 tds and was used for about a year but lightly. Everything must go I am tired of worrying about flooding my house. Sorry no pics at moment no time to take being I have so much stuff and I work to much now. Asking $3,000 OBO pick up only . For everything

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If u decide to part it I may be interested in the ATO resevoir. Throw some pics up of what u can when ur free.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 8 6.8%
Back