LED light for 29 gallon anemone tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coach v
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coach v

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2016
Messages
154
Reaction score
67
Location
Northern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 gallon (30"x12"x19" tall) that is plumbed to my main system. I would like to make this an anemone focused tank. My main tank uses reefi duo extremes and I am really happy with them.

Would a reefi uno v1 (used) be a good fit for a tank this size?

Any other recommendations?
 
I have a 29 gallon (30"x12"x19" tall) that is plumbed to my main system. I would like to make this an anemone focused tank. My main tank uses reefi duo extremes and I am really happy with them.

Would a reefi uno v1 (used) be a good fit for a tank this size?

Any other recommendations?
Well you have a square light over a rectangular tank. A narrow one at that.
 
I have a 29 gallon (30"x12"x19" tall) that is plumbed to my main system. I would like to make this an anemone focused tank. My main tank uses reefi duo extremes and I am really happy with them.

Would a reefi uno v1 (used) be a good fit for a tank this size?

Any other recommendations?
Did you ever figure this out? I have a couple of ReefiUno v1 lights that I’m not using any more $200 each
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new