Led to t5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velezdav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velezdav

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
84
Reaction score
14
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a on going discussion , but i need more info for my swap , currently i have Chinese x2 led module on my 90 gallon reef but 1 of them whites dont work no more , i been debating on switching to ati t5 or radion led ... I know there is a price to led ..... I been on several lrs , some very nice with t5 and others with led .......... Whats your input on these
 
i would ditch led and do t5 with blue led supplement. orphek gots a bad butt blue led supplement coming out before christmas
 
i would ditch led and do t5 with blue led supplement. orphek gots a bad *** blue led supplement coming out before christmas
Really whats it called cuz i was about to throw 2 reefbrites on my ati fixture ,had done it before just want to try aomething new
 
I wanted to do reefbrites too. I'm friends with Scott rich on FB I won one of his raffles for an orphek atlantik compact $750 in value at a local frag swap here in Colorado. Google orphek blue led strip, someone wrote a good article about them. They will sell for $250 for 24"x4" and $150 for a controller. I can't wait to have it but it's releasing later rather then sooner. Defiantly going to be worth the wait though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new