LED's for 8 gallon

bruno21447

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
248
Reaction score
18
Location
layton,ut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been gone from the hobby for awhile and just got back in a month or so ago. Well the addiction begins already picked up another nuvo 8 gallon tank. What are some good LED's out there for this size besides the AI Nano? Looking to do some different coral besides sps. maybe one colony of sps towards the top.Or is the AI Nano still the best? thanx
 
I recently got an ai nano and realy like it.its on a 35 gallon cube though thinking I need a little more light.but it would be awesome on an 8 gal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new