Legendary Corals - Great Experience!

Ryebreadiest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
495
Reaction score
370
Ordered some beautiful corals from Darwin at Legendary Corals. Good communication and he even offered free local delivery here in the South Bay Area in CA. Free coral added even though I only bought 3 frags! Won’t be my last order!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new