Legendary's 2G pico

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
2,546
Location
Fond Du Lac, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
Starting a pico reef that will be rock flower anemones. Using a heat mat for heat, a whisper 10g air pump for flow, and a left over AI prime for light that I’ll be turning way, way down. I drilled the lid and added a silicon bead around the inside to better seal it.

6C5E29E2-A525-468D-BDCD-2743E4DBB0CB.jpeg
65D84741-972D-48E7-929D-646C29A9A9D2.jpeg
 
Well unfortunately the pico had been replaced with a 20g drop off tank. I’ll be starting a new build thread on that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new