Legit just a tank :)

notanobsession

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
18
Location
sydney
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I am new to this group and just staring my reefing journey really.

My tank has been set up for only about 2 years.

I am currently running a 140L aqua one base tank, however I am running the following equipment;
- AI Axis 20 return pump
- Red Sea Skimmer 300
- AI Prime lighting
- AI Nero 3 wave makers

I have a mix of Hammers, Torches, Acans, Gonnis, Zoas, a Helio and some others.

I have a variety of fish with the stand outs being my Sailfin Tang, 6 Line Wrasse, a black and orange Clownfish pair (they host the wave maker despite my best efforts to get them to host a coral haha), Sand Sifting Goby, Fire Goby, Purple Fire Fish and my favourite fish the Blue Damsel who is surprisingly friendly.

My partner and I just recently moved into our ‘forever’ home and are thinking of making a significant upgrade in the form of a Red Sea Reefer Max 350 G2+ and turning the 140L into a seahorse tank as they’re my partners favourite after a scuba diving trip where we saw a seahorse breeding ground.

Pics to come later.
 
IMG_0450.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Sounds like an awesome reef.
Thank you!
I joined this group because I always find myself scrolling for hours browsing at random posts but have never even thought about joining until today when I needed help and figured that this group always seemed super helpful so I decided to jump in and get some advice.
So far everyone has been super welcoming and helpful and seems like a friendly group of people passionate about reef tank keeping! :)
 
Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new