Lego Technic to the ATO rescue

Army_of_mantis_men

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
56
Reaction score
40
Location
Czechia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to confiscate some of my kid's Legos to build a makeshift bracket for ATO tube, which doesn't fit anymore after I installed the dosing rack. It's only temporary before I 3D print something custom, but hey, it works :))
1000013590.jpg

1000013589.jpg
 
I had to confiscate some of my kid's Legos to build a makeshift bracket for ATO tube, which doesn't fit anymore after I installed the dosing rack. It's only temporary before I 3D print something custom, but hey, it works :))
1000013590.jpg

1000013589.jpg
Wow, that actually works really well!
 
How clever! (Just make sure you're wearing shoes in case you drop a lego on the floor.)

Angry Cry GIF by Larian Studios
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new