Lemonpeel angels and anenomes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revv65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Revv65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
86
Reaction score
94
Location
New Braunfels
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone out there have Lemonpeel Angels with anenomes? I have read that they are coral nippers but how about anenomes.
I have a lemonpeel in my OT right now. Doing well. I don't have any corals and don't plan on having any. But I was thinking of adding a BTA for my clowns in my DT down the road a bit. Opinions and experiences on this would be appreciated.
 
They can nip at anemones but they are way more likely to nip at corals.
 
This is a fish I’d usually recommend in FOWLR tank, although there are people who have kept them with success in reefs (as long as they can tolerate nipping and losing certain corals).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new