Lepto coral care

  • Thread starter Thread starter germs101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I run halides and my jacko is on the bottom with moderate flow.
Second pic I think is a type of lepto but could be wrong. It grew from a pinhead out of the live rock its on.
20211119_200901.jpg
20211127_153232.jpg
 
I just picked one of these up at the LFS Black Friday sale. From my research and talking with the LFS, you're more likely to bleach them out with higher light than underlight them, and they're not too picky about flow. So I'm starting mine on a frag rock on the sandbed to see how it does.

1127211548a.jpg
Mines on the sand bed. It’s fine except for trying to murder my Mr Freeze. It’s on the rock I want them both to grow onto
 
Just won this eBay auction from Cornbred's shop. A new release, Speckled Dragon Lepto... cool looking piece.
e6213b4718a4c2e24b67548f2e00a6e4.png
I won one for 3 bucks but considered asking to trade up because it has no others colors in it like most leptos. Do you still have yours? Is that a pic from you or CB? Could you share a pic of yours?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new