"Leptoseris" Show/Off Thread*****

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
guzu6umy.jpg
 
Nuocmam what's roughly the size of yours? They all look great guys!
 
Nice, same here man. Love the piece! Almost glad I gave it the "birthday cake" look.. Keep me from fragging the whole thing :)
 
Nice this Cake!!!!....
 
I could tell you have a Crispy thank just by looking at the ~Rock~ Nice Picture....
 
Yes I do agree a 100% :bigsmile:it looks more like a Lithophyllon

We are only posting Leptoseris Thanks....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new