"Leptoseris" Show/Off Thread*****

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does anyone have a cactus lepto? I won one from a WWC auction. The frag is gorgeous, but I can't find a colony pic.

Also do any of you grow different varieties in close proximity?
 
Jason Fox Jack-o-lantern. Love this piece. Just picked it up a few weeks ago. This thing is growing fast!

received_10214993236056443.jpeg
 
I am going to have to keep a eye pealed for a frag of that CC Tangerine Juice :) ,,, Thats pretty sweet :)
 
Since I am new to this type of coral and there is a lot of amazing pieces being shown. Which in turn shows plenty of experience with this type. I see this type of coral can take over live rock very well. When it has taken over the live rock. Can you place the rock on the sand bed and will this stop them from growing any further or will it continue to grow and encrust the sand bed?
 
Does anyone have a cactus lepto? I won one from a WWC auction. The frag is gorgeous, but I can't find a colony pic.

Also do any of you grow different varieties in close proximity?
You have any Pic of That Cactus Lepto Don’t forget to post ;)
 
Any one in south Florida have frags of fallen horizon still
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new