Let’s Get Jiggy

  • Thread starter Thread starter BonnieB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BonnieB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Messages
2,188
Reaction score
4,256
Location
Simi Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let this be your entrainment for the day!

I am going to put it out there up front…I’m kind of old! Why am I saying this? Because I just posted my first YouTube video! Yes, really!

I was laughing when I realized what was happening in the tank so I started to video. You can turn off the sound bc the blender is eventually going on in the background…The art of pre-breeding is just so fascinating and, to me, funny! I had so many pretend conversations going through my head between my fish. Here’s a few I thought were going on:

“Hey, stop. Where do you think you’re going?”

“Ha, ha, you can’t catch me!”

“Ah, c’mon, let me in!”

“Stop it. No, you stop it. Stop it. No you stop it.”

Hey, I want to clean and set up the nursery. These are my babies too, you know !”

“Whatcha looking at Six Line…I dare you. I double dare you!”

Enjoy!

 
Very cool clownin’! Thanks for sharing! I’m your first subscriber! 😁
 
Thanks Matt! I love your videos so keep them coming!
That right there is why I wouldn’t have a reef tank with out clowns, thanks.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new