Let’s ID this frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cwentz758
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
880
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just taking a dive into the SpS as I’m getting bored of the softies! The LFS didn’t have any birdsnest so I picked up something similar! Any ideas?
CD1588C1-F605-4C27-98FD-E2E0D1A6B995.jpeg
99109FAA-4303-4C02-97AF-379FCA595086.jpeg
 
Maybe a stylophora? Just a stab in the dark.
 
whiter light pic needed hard to see with the blues for proper Identification
 
Looks way brown under white light but has the green in the blue
I just took my first dive into SPS tonight as well as I felt confident in my reef skills after keeping dozens of LPS corals. Picked up a few pocilloporas and Stylos and a birdsnest so far they are doing great. My research indicated that you should stay away from Acro's and some varietys of Moni's if you want easyer to keep SPS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new