Let it Snow!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, I can't wait, well actually I can, I'm gonna miss all the big sledding hills this year.

Merry Christmas to all.
 
Here some pics of the snow, we ended up getting 16"

snow1.jpg


snow2.jpg


snow3.jpg


snow4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yep, sure is! I managed to make it to St Charles today though...I dug my way out of my driveway and also cleared enough of the street to get my car through. On I-70 there was a 50 mile stretch of traffic going NOWHERE...I bet those people are still on the road. Once I got out of my neighborhood things weren't half bad, I just had to be careful. I saw tons of overturned semis and vehicles stuck in the snow.
 
Oooo, I am soooo jealous!! I can't wait for it to do that up here!!!
:D
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new