let me see your anemone shrimp!

rosieosieee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
551
Reaction score
145
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
share your little guys with me. :)
here are some of mine that I have currently, and some I've had in the past.

sexy shrimp:
6e514fb37d1a285f727892fdcac48389.jpg

ed8e13807da41a5f49d85488302ffcb5.jpg


Brunn's cleaner shrimp:
4cee2655bc9474245c17a28cf1091f8e.jpg


unknown:
37deaaf2b352661df80e37b70ff0963e.jpg


Pederson's cleaner shrimp:
a8cfa6fe5f174398e4fe43aed468677e.jpg

1e98dbb180fef19c6ad82d6bb6670a3b.jpg

65b4adb8f828a15fcd4b1aa97b0ea3f0.jpg


white spot anemone shrimp:
7ce0d7f77589f9f6459f7d2bcdd3d289.jpg

607346c6d3ca6082c143857dc51f6a24.jpg


Venus anemone shrimp:
0c81b553f219e18faaba0a6171b2f79c.jpg


magnificent anemone shrimp:
1139e13e14cd367a3a62c28aa256de26.jpg
 
Gonna be getting some tomoro, will post back:D
 
Great pics! Here's one I added for my parents tank recently.

 
Like the pictures!! Those look great! I have a harlequin and a pistol shrimp right now. Would like a sexy shrimp, just worried about the fish eating him...:eek:
 
Yes, unfortunately only starfish... He cleared out all my asterinas which were everywhere. I have to throw in a starfish once a month or so now.
These shrimps just eat stars am i right?
:(
 
@ Rosie, You have the coolest collection of shrimp! Never seen any of those in the LFS. Except for the sexy shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new