Let me see your sponges!

rosieosieee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
551
Reaction score
145
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love sponges, now that I've successfully had this one for a couple months I'm thinking of getting more.

Show me yours! :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430426010.693172.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430426010.693172.jpg
 
Mine arnt as impressive but I'll try to post some. They grow around my old system like feather dusters and coralline algae .
 
Those sponges really make a reef tank look like a reef.

agreed! it's funny, when friends come see the tank and have no knowledge of the hobby, they always ask if the sponges are fake because they're so vibrantly colored.



nice! my blue sponge is the quickest grower, but I only got him from a tiny nub.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new