20130626_141703.jpg

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Gah those colors are VIVID! I love it.

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow, you're in overland park? I'll just need that address to uhh..come accept your apology in person, and definitely not steal that plate...definitely not that last thing I said..why would I even say that? Thats crazy...

Did you get that locally or online?

Threadfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow, you're in overland park? I'll just need that address to uhh..come accept your apology in person, and definitely not steal that plate...definitely not that last thing I said..why would I even say that? Thats crazy...

Did you get that locally or online?

I ordered it. I can get them whenever I want but I just sit on them. I own the last 2 I got in cuz no one would buy it. And all I wanted was $95 lol. I have a store front. I'm new to this forum so I'm kinda just checking it out and thinking about becoming a sponsor and selling corals through here. I love to converse with people who enjoy the hobby. And of course stare at all the cool stuff I want. ;)

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I traded my coralife super skimmer 65 for it. Best trade so far lol. I upgraded to a reef octopus.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered it. I can get them whenever I want but I just sit on them. I own the last 2 I got in cuz no one would buy it. And all I wanted was $95 lol. I have a store front. I'm new to this forum so I'm kinda just checking it out and thinking about becoming a sponsor and selling corals through here. I love to converse with people who enjoy the hobby. And of course stare at all the cool stuff I want. ;)

Cool! Whats the store name? I'm always up for a roadtrip to check out stores in the area. I'm sure those would be gone in no time if you posted them for sale here..as far as the rest of it..who DOESNT like to stare at corals? Lol

Threadfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuz reef octopus rocks! I like coralife's new cone skimmer. Not to shabby of a device. Getting ready to put a 300 gallon rated one on a new cube trio build I'm doing. The guys made the stand for me last week hopefully I get it plumbed this week. I'm super excited its like my brain child of ultimate frag display lol. It's a 93 cube with a 60 cube on each side with 10 inches between them all and their set up like a podium all plumbed together with a 125 sump below. But I'm hoping that skimmer keeps up. I've heard good things about the cone a lot of customers of mine have bought them and love the results they get.

Threadfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! Whats the store name? I'm always up for a roadtrip to check out stores in the area. I'm sure those would be gone in no time if you posted them for sale here..as far as the rest of it..who DOESNT like to stare at corals? Lol

Paradise Aquatics we are on 119th & Metcalf. I guess as a girl I'm always shopping unfortunately sometimes the handbag is cheaper than the coral know what I mean? Lol

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paradise Aquatics we are on 119th & Metcalf. I guess as a girl I'm always shopping unfortunately sometimes the handbag is cheaper than the coral know what I mean? Lol

I don't know about handbags..but I can think of a million things cheaper than some corals lol
...Yet I keep buying it...I think all the salt from the tank has caused me to hate money...

But back on track!
Holywood stunner showing some shorty feeders
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372837137.658937.jpg

Threadfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, true that man. Nice stunner. They grow like crazy! I started one out the size of a quarter 2 years ago. Now it's this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372837411.160282.jpg

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, true that man. Nice stunner. They grow like crazy! I started one out the size of a quarter 2 years ago. Now it's this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372837411.160282.jpg

FPUDPUWCLBORRVODSI!!! Holy cow lol

And I thought MY growth was good lol..mine was about a quarter probably 8-12 months ago..I always loved how bumpy eyes make it look and how many eyes it has compared to other chalices...

Whats the measurement on that beast?

Threadfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can't even get it all in the picture lol this is before I cut it. It was like 16 inches around. Now I broke off full leafs of it that are like 4-5 inches.

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...I wasn't even aware they leafed like that..I'm about 99% certain I know what I'm doing with one of my days off...now just to find somebody to ride along with me...lol

Threadfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...I wasn't even aware they leafed like that..I'm about 99% certain I know what I'm doing with one of my days off...now just to find somebody to ride along with me...lol

Lol well lemme know when you come up I shall hook you up ;) I didn't know it would lead out like that either but we kinda treated it like a scrolling Monti and just blast it with current and that's what it did.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 129 75.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back