Lets get elegant!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Man i envy you guys my elegance right now is on its way out its tenticals are shrunk and it gets bloated every so often But you guys got beautiful elegance corals
 
elegance-1.jpg


elegance2.jpg


showelegance.jpg
 
The only elegances I can find are the brown and cyan striped ones.
I really want one but I can't find any nice ones.
 
I will post a picture of mine later. Just curious on what you feed yours, how often, and lighting location. Mine has done well but I wouldn't say I give it a ton of love.
 
Thank you. I feed him with artemia once or twice a week.
 
Here is my newly acquired specimen. I have a barebottom and its rather tall so i dont know how best to keep it upright. I placed it in a larger piece of PVC pipe so it has some protection from my urchin who likes to knock stuff over. It expands alot and looks fantastic. it is in a pretty slow flow area of the tank as I am araid it will slide across the higher flow areas.


2014-09-20 16.46.21.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new