Let's get this started! Funny holiday Gif's

No, I think Santa is an alcoholic and needs treatment. Duh, his sleigh is on the roof not it the parking garage.

Why would you suggest that Santa's an alcoholic?

SantaDrunk.gif
 
But hey, it's not like Santa is the only one that makes poor choices this time of year!

SantaPunch.gif
 
Why would you suggest that Santa's an alcoholic?

SantaDrunk.gif

First off he goes out in public in his pajamas, he doesn't shave for years, he has deer to power his sleigh, he hangs out with elves and has kids sitting on his lap. Does that sound like a guy you would want around your kids? Has anyone ever done a backround check on this guy? I have my suspicions...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new