Let's have some fun - three-word stories

In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said:
“Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said:
“Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said:
“Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous.
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck. The wall charger
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck. The wall charger then went BOOM!
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck. The wall charger then went BOOM!

I ran outside
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck. The wall charger then went BOOM!

I ran outside to extinguish a
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck. The wall charger then went BOOM!

I ran outside to extinguish a Christmas jellyfish sandwich
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking about eel jelly and red wine, and what would add some spice, so I grabbed the car keys from my kids and headed for the back door where I keep some spare change under the davenport. I looked and saw nothing but dog hair. It's not fun, but my cat loves collecting it.

Sometimes the cat bullies me profusely with a makeshift odoriferous pooper scooper that Kasrift gave a quick lick. That’s just nasty tasty 😋, with a side of taco Tuesday guacamole.

It looked like food, so I served my family - imagine their reaction when I said: “Can you believe we're on witness protection because of what happened during your last night out! With the eels, I never thought serving my neighbor would result in my jelly eel becoming so famous. It was the talk of the neighbor in TED before it went viral on Twitter. Once Elon saw how crazy things were on R2R and decided to charge the cybertruck. The wall charger then went BOOM!

I ran outside to extinguish a Christmas jellyfish sandwich, but it was
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new