Let's have some fun - three-word stories

In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife.
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish
 
In the spirit of starting a new thread this week, let's have some fun with this one. Here's the details for the three-word story. Copy and paste the from the post below and add three words to it. The idea is to make it into a story/novel that we all write.

I'll start the story off with:

In my tank
In my tank is one of the most slippery creatures the world has to offer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new