Let's have some fun tonight! REEF SWAG PRIZE!

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my 40b, very simple, hope you all like. thanks especially i like the orange bam bams

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

it's a new tank and my light just not giving out enough spread so my corals are turning a little brown :(

Sharp lookin tank. I want to set mine up with a bit of a bonsai look myself but with more rock.

AaronFC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For quality and affordability brs dosers are hard to beat (about $80 a piece it think)

thanks! ill look into it. i know a LOT about freshwater. specificly "wild" fresh water in az. ive studied it and competed in competitions on it. and some of that transfers over to saltwater. and ive learned alot from fellow reefers here on the local forum i use. but more advice is always welcome

d'Espresso

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI it is then.. saved me extra 400.00 instead of the Giesemann Infiniti 1x150w 2x24 T5. Thanks man! I need to find out how the dimmable works on the ATI. You said you have it on your tank right?

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! ill look into it. i know a LOT about freshwater. specificly "wild" fresh water in az. ive studied it and competed in competitions on it. and some of that transfers over to saltwater. and ive learned alot from fellow reefers here on the local forum i use. but more advice is always welcome

try to get in on a brs group buy and potentially save even more money. goby

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 34 18.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 139 75.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back