Let's see everyones frag tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter HardyG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HardyG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
104
Location
Columbus, Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag tank on its way and wanna see what everyone is working with. Equipment pics of setup etc. Bring em on!!
 
12c842c613bc78dea94054a950cbb302.jpg


This is my frag tank.
 
That was when I first put it up. I have 2 250 watt HQI 14k Hamilton's. Reef keeper elite, UV light, two reactors for gfo and calcium, bubble magus nac6.
 
That was when I first put it up. I have 2 250 watt HQI 14k Hamilton's. Reef keeper elite, UV light, two reactors for gfo and calcium, bubble magus nac6.

Oh wow that is suuuuuper impressive!! I'm jealous
 
Did you spray paint your plumbing, or where did you find the red gate valves?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new