Let's see some macro algae tank

jack_aubry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm attempting to hatch some cuttlefish eggs. I've been tossing the idea of a macro tank around for a while. It really is much more beautiful in person, I have a really crappy camera. I'm looking to add some botryocladia(red grape), sargassum, h. gibessli(cotton candy), and maybe some galaxaura. I am enjoying it very much, fun project.
My dream tank is a cuttlefish and sargassum tank. Doesn't seem that sargassum is that popular I'm not sure why. Be good to get more first hand information. Let me know how yours goes.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream tank is a cuttlefish and sargassum tank. Doesn't seem that sargassum is that popular I'm not sure why. Be good to get more first hand information. Let me know how yours goes.
Sargassum can be a little more temperamental than other macro algaes. Also it needs a lot of light.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back