Let's see sum of your this-

  • Thread starter Thread starter KEEPERZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Heheheheheeee! 3 boys in bed, wife at a block party and I'm takin unflattering flash pics in the dark.:xd: I think the neighbors just called the police.

PICT0002_0004.jpg

PICT0003_0004.jpg

PICT0004_0004.jpg
 
Why are your lights out so early =) and you chose to geek out with us instead of going to a party= classic

real nice coral!!
 
Why are your lights out so early =) and you chose to geek out with us instead of going to a party= classic

real nice coral!!

I "had" to stay home with the kiddos.

Now look what you made me do. I had to take pics this morning.
PICT0003.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0008.jpg
 
Roshi-good-good-the colony is 9-10" now, the pics are when it was a few inches smaller

Good stuff Stacie, glad you have some frags left, was it a steady grower for you-it seems to do well.

It started out being a slow grower but once settled in it seems to grow fairly quickly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new