Let's see this Aquashella Hauls!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rc8t6353
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rc8t6353

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
977
Reaction score
1,948
Location
NWI
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone. I went to Aquashella Chicago this year and snagged some
PXL_20240804_212838998.MP.jpg
PXL_20240805_193904366.MP.jpg
nice frags for the tank. I've been to plenty frag swaps but nothing this size. With that said, I know some fellow R2R family were in the house. Let's see what ya got lol. I'll start. PXL_20240804_212853899.MP.jpg PXL_20240804_213258419.jpg PXL_20240804_213313988.MP.jpg PXL_20240804_214413038.jpg
 
So if you watch closely you will see my quarter size Purple Tang
 
Unfortunately a lot. The Ultraballs from cherry corals (first goni) was $300, and the amazeballs (second goni) ended up being $270 after tax.
At least they look good!
 
Did any of you visit the guy with the rubber ducky pond? I paid 20 bucks to pick a duck. The higher the number on the bottom of the duck, the more you could spend. I got lucky and pulled a 90 dollar duck. I used it on the lighter torch coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new