lets see those favias

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carlb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1400635293.494938.jpg



Tank parameters are like the facts of a story. Check em.
 
Nice!
 
I was told it was a favia when I purchased the frag. So it could be a acan.


Tank parameters are like the facts of a story. Check em.
 
Doesn't matter cool either way just looked like an enchinata to me!
 
Here's my little piece. LED's are throwing the color more green, but it's white centers with a very light green outline. I've had this frag for months and its not bleached. I call it green ghost favia.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1401240175912.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401240175912.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 145
Ill play here some of my collection
 

Attachments

  • 130048d1393868662-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-image.jpg
    130048d1393868662-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5826.jpg
    IMG_5826.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 151769d1401232099-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-img_6902.jpg
    151769d1401232099-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-img_6902.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 126
  • attachment-34.jpg
    attachment-34.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 86915d1376523923-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-img_4599-1.jpg
    86915d1376523923-some-my-gems-large-polyp-stony-have-large-soft-polyps-corals-img_4599-1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 128

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new