Lets see those FISH!

No they were not, about a month ago now. They aren't in that tank any more due to there sweet tooth for Candy Cane's. I have gotten both of them eating, and they are very aggresive when it comes to food. I know how people feel about them being in the aquarium trade and I agree that people with little experience shouldn't keep them.
:horse:


With that said they are several people having success. I took me several years to try one and with the knowledge I have gained I feel they have a good chance in my care.

Ron
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go

DSC_0133.jpg


What can I say, she just liked looking at her reflection all day.

P7080986.jpg
 
I'll try to get one tonight of my newest addition. A 1.5" juvenile chevron. It's color is absolutely amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new