Let's see those ORA Purple Viladia

  • Thread starter Thread starter netsecpro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

netsecpro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS just got 2 of these in, I was lucky enough to pick up one. It's about 2in tall, great PE. For now I have it sitting on my sand bed until I figure out where to place it in my tank with enough flow. I plan on cutting the leg off of the bottom of the plastic plug and mounting it to my rock with reef putty. I'm running LEDs from Nano Box so my lighting is more than ample.
 

Attachments

  • photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 240
Ora valida

Ora valida
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 285

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new