Let's see those Orphek-powered systems!

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,645
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you know that we have an Orphek giveaway going on right now with prizes worth more than $8000? Given the giveaway, I want to see your Orphek Powered Tanks! Also, here is the link to the giveaway that is going on right now! https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/1...rphek-giveaway-8-000-in-prizes.1066769/unread Photo Credit: @MantisReef
51819576480_361dca9308_c.jpg
 
I currently use the OR 3 light bars. After I win the contest…:)

IMG_3588.jpeg
I've wanted a rock flower anemone for a long time but have always passed on the ones I see at the LFS because they don't look amazing enough. Yours look amazing . . . inspires me to hold out for a true beauty.
 
in the beginning i couldn’t understand why their lights were so expensive but after seeing countless tanks with them….. i get it……
the spectrum looks great & i love how they show off the corals
 
I've wanted a rock flower anemone for a long time but have always passed on the ones I see at the LFS because they don't look amazing enough. Yours look amazing . . . inspires me to hold out for a true beauty.
I bought that one from Salwateraquarium.com. It was pricey, but I like the colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new