Lets see what you got at CMAC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took some pics even though mostly it all was angry. I'll get them up later but lets see what you got.
 
Here are a couple and I will post some more/better shots Monday.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413678246.116390.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413678261.764116.jpg
 
Heres what I got. I exceeded my allotted budget a little more than I usually do.

The best deal I got I think, $40 for a nice SuperNova orange plate

IMG_4311_zpsfce3804b.jpg


Branching leprechaun Lepto

IMG_4310_zpsd5af6b3e.jpg


Ultra Sour Blueberry Shortcake Lemonade Idk what acro that was more/less tagged on as a freebie. Should be interesting to see if it colors up.

IMG_4309_zps2c265128.jpg


Ultra Neon Yellow Explosion Aussie hammer that I paid WAY too much for

IMG_4307_zpsd4bc483f.jpg


But to show the yellow, check out the run of the mill green hammer in the backround...

IMG_4308_zpscb1a63d1.jpg


Orange Sherbet Cyphastria

IMG_4305_zps543a1f07.jpg


Ultra Rainbow Confusion Acan (Cuz I already had this one, oops)

IMG_4304_zps8deb1808.jpg


Triple Threat Big Guns Acan Combo

IMG_4303_zps177ce353.jpg


And the Ultra I'm Not Buying Anymore Acans Acan

IMG_4299_zps1a58dea8.jpg


Ultra Plain Purple/Purple Torch

IMG_4300_zpsab4a8755.jpg


I ran out of good names there. Lol :peace:
 
Last edited:
I was tempted by those mixed acan frags myself nice stuff . I got pink and white rock flower and a small sort of blue torch or hammer not sure . no pics yet . oh I also won a gift certificate and the grand prize .
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413755226.878834.jpg
beautiful elegance from Pacific
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413755273.574081.jpg
lobo from Pacific
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413755291.890856.jpg
pink Goni from OCC
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413755311.320600.jpg
purple Ricordia from Sea Gardens
 
I'm a little late posting this...but here are most of the pieces we picked up at CMAC...

Pretty Psammacora



Cherry Corals Thundercat Acan

 
Also picked up a yellowish green Mille from Marine Reef Habitat and a blue stag from Gotham Aquatics. The mille is doing great, the stag not so much. Those are in my 30g and I didn't snap pictures.

Grabbed a piece of purple cap and green cap from triggreef, also in the 30g.

I think that's everything..
 
Cmac 2014

These are a few of the ones I picked up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new