Let's see your eggcrate setup in your frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter kryz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kryz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2018
Messages
185
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just set up a 33 long that I am going to use as a frag tank. I want some ideas and pictures on how to go about placing the eggcrate in the tank. Let me see how you did yours. I want to maximize the space I have available.
 
I did 3 levels of egg crate

20181007_165113.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new